View Single Post
Old 2012-09-26, 05:55   Link #769
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Annnd Yama's Bankai will be stolen. It was a good chapter by the way. Since he isn't the real boss I guess his second in command is the real deal - or it just might be Uryu, which means I get my wish
Yeah, I suspect the real deal will turn out to be the second-in-command. Or else why keep him alive? Though Yamamoto did recognize whoever he fought as Juha Bach. So the real one should resemble him. Or at least he did 1000 years ago...he could've changed radically since then. Maybe he's been reincarnated into a new body or something like that (which could bring Ishida into the picture).

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
And whats with the raining after the battle... forget about the typical samurai style battle ending... theoretically there shouldn't be any rain or cloud at all due to Yamaji's bankai, at least not right after the battle and not in SS...
Yamamoto released his bankai, so all the moisture could return. And the sudden drop in temperature probably caused the evaporated water to condense quickly causing rain. That or a wizard did it.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote