View Single Post
Old 2007-07-29, 12:47   Link #158
CCYoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ajax- View Post
Ah, I'd even play the game if Mayumi was a viable ending. I'd find my way to it somehow... or DL the CGs xD Maybe Tick Tack will let her be one... *hopes so*
I think Shuffle! On the Stage (the Non-H, PS2 version of Shuffle) has both Mayumi and Kareha paths, which really interests me at least. Supposedly the Mayumi path deals largely with Itsuki too, so that's a win-win deal!

It's really unfortunate though that PS2 games are a bit harder to translate for us non-Japanese speakers.

---
Psst...for those who haven't been following the SaiMoe tournament (a Japanese tournament to determine the most moe anime character or something...I just simplify it to the favorite character), Mayumi's time in the spotlight is coming up on August 5th, so make sure to check out the SaiMoe thread here so you can figure out how to vote for everyone's favorite genki gossip girl (PM me if you have questions, don't want to derail the thread too much)