View Single Post
Old 2012-05-15, 19:25   Link #2135
Cream

My god , the graphic changes will work beautiful wonders on my gameplay. Every team fight i drop from 30 to like 15 and it's the worst lol.

But yeah , it's really nice for people to go into ranked games knowing how to play all roles . The worst role to play is jungler because if you end up losing or a lane loses it's always your fault because you couldn't have been everywhere on the map and it sucks being blamed for it ; but whatever.

EU honestly has really good teams , i remember one of the first major tournaments(Dreahack i think) AAA and Fnatic were dominating and then they kinda fell off. Seems to be the same with M5 so far , then again M5 seems to troll a lot lol. I'm a really big fan of CLG.EU though , i love wickd so much.

P.S - 3(or 2) hours from now should be another Epik vs Curse for ESL pro. Curious what Curse has to offer now since their defeat but don't think it'll have too many good plays. People with lack of sleep and non-interest at the moment because of their new addiction to D3.