Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [Light Novel]
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-15, 17:56   Link #606
Mimi-Senpai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Eh, I don't mind that aspect so much. People can have different taste and I respect that. I understand Inaban's rough attitude can be irritating for some people, just as Taichi's overboard extreme of self righteous selflessness can tick me off sometime (I don't hate him though, he's much more balanced in that aspect than a certain other red haired guy). But I knew from the start that she has a lot of potential due to the fact that she acts with so many different extremes in the first three episodes. I guess that's what they call... Gap Moe?

EDIT:
Mhmm... I agree on you with the opinion of Inaban's "tough" mental outlook gives a few of the people a lack of appreciation on her. But it's not a motivation that leads me to hate her, I just end up liking her even more. Also pointing out that is only one character traits of her, where she also brings up more stupendous idiosyncrasy we can love. I give Sadanatsu Anda commendation of creating a non-over use female character in the anime,manga, and novel world. He could of easily created her a tsundere or kuudere persona but he twisted those terms in to something sophisticated. Which give birth to Himeko Inaba.

But like a phrase out there...... "If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Where I actually loved her in her worst and so many others, too xD

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh
Spoiler for ENDING 3:

“A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.”
Mimi-Senpai is offline   Reply With Quote