Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [Light Novel]
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-15, 21:17   Link #618
Mimi-Senpai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
That's difficult for me to say. There are tons of 'not-your-typical-cliche' stories out there that aren't publish simply because they didn't catch enough attention. I hate to say that KC just hasn't garner enough attention yet. The anime-viewers thread ain't helping the cause either. And then there was THAT stupid you-know-what.

So... it is up to you to help this series with some reputation! Promote promote!
Meanwhile, BT Volume 3 translation might be finished after the end of this arc in the anime. Hopefully.
Don't worry. Tumblr users has been promoting Kokoro Connect, though, of course, we have the "haters" ? But it has been getting good reviews on other threads, and of course, it doesn't matter if we have the audience lashing out on it because we've watch or read other people's work that are extremely good and even won awards, then we got those people who don't agree. They're everywhere. But if there was a poll rather this anime is good or not, the "good" one would have more points. I always thought to myself if they went slower with the story, more accurate to the novel, not saying the story is not getting there, then the anime might give the answers to the questions from the peasant audience. Other than that, I still enjoy the show.

Spoiler for Manga question:

“A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.”
Mimi-Senpai is offline   Reply With Quote