View Single Post
Old 2013-01-23, 03:26   Link #78
pinoscotto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Are we 100% sure that song is the new ED? It's a bit of an odd choice to use it as an insert song first. And it's even more strange to have this new ED be Maria x Saki (which as much as I like it is only a small part of the overall storyline). I know it was reported Kana Hanazawa would sing the new ED, but perhaps it's another song?
i think this is the song, but the video will be different

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
The lyrics are melancholic, but the instruments and singing are not. This is personal opinion, that's all. It's not the lyrics that I don't feel match, but the everything else about the song. It's a bit like Mai Otome's ED, where you'd get this really happy song right after a dramatic and/or tragic cliffhanger. Really jarring.

The overall music package in SSY feels really muted and forgettable to me. If it wasn't for the amazing track that plays over the opening title, I'm not sure I'd remember any of it in a year.
i don't think so, 2-3 tracks are very good ("sad song" is one of them) and there is "from the new world" too (the 2nd movement was played 3-4 times and i think the 4th will be played too)