View Single Post
Old 2010-08-28, 18:29   Link #257
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
First I'll give some back story so I'll have to admit that I've been watching the Harry Potter movies.

I saw the first one when it first came out with my school but I had never been that big on whole Harry Potter franchise. Well I had crush on Emma Watson after seeing that movie and after finishing watching all the current movies, I must say there are some lingering emotions to that regard.

Anyway on to the dream. I'm part of an assault team getting ready to breach, enter and clear Hogwarts of magicians and the like for the better of regular society.

Think MGS4 PMC look and you'd be about right of how we were dressed and equipped.

We breach the gate with some magically bonded explosive go in full slather. Senior students and staff formed a defensive line in front of the school and launched spells and curses at us as we rushed forward.

Magicians were being riddled with bullet holes and soldiers were being exploded and thrown through the air by forces unknown. I was somewhere near the front and just hammering away at the nearest targets.

We soon breached their defenses and entered the school. Total massacre once we got inside the walls. I won't go into too much detail about the room to room fighting but we spared no one.

Once we reached the main halls we broke into smaller fire teams and headed off towards the common rooms. With further charges we destroyed the portraits acting as doorways and breach the Gryffindor common room.

I recall vividly shooting Neville near the fire place and sweeping left after a first or second year running for the stairs. I led the remainder of my team up the stairs and into the bed rooms.

We split up again and I entered the female dormitories with another operator with a breaching charge on the door.

As we were about to enter the following room the other operator's head just exploded from some spell. I pushed him aside and enter the room at the ready and just as I rounded the corner who is defending the room?

Senior Hermione Granger. I hesitated and my rifle got thrown from my hands and then pushed back into the wall by some force.

Just as she was about to cast another spell, I drew my handgun and fire twice; centre of mass and she crumpled.

I approached Hermione and picked her wand away and heard a noise further in the room, hiding behind the bed was a group of terrified first years, barely in their teens.

That's when the whole situation kind of fell into perspective of how I was actually the aggressor and just a murderer.

But Hermione was still alive, I slowly holstered my pistol and knelt down beside her and all she could do was look at me with a face twisted full of anger and a subtle note of fear.

I moved my hand towards her and she flinched but all I did was move one of her bangs aside and apologized.

Then I cried, it was just such a shitty feeling to have done so many horrible things just on orders.

Next thing I've patched her wounds slightly and leading her and the remaining students out of the castle shooting my former comrades.

I woke up shortly afterwards and I can still recall the sense of dread I felt in that dream.

I'm never drinking again.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote