View Single Post
Old 2012-10-26, 07:37   Link #1901
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hachiko View Post
Two factors may be coming into play if this race goes towards Louise: 1. the voters for Saki and Nodoka and 2. the voters for Shana. Toki would be cruising at this point if the voters were really tabbing her to win it all. The fact that Toki is struggling in this contest means that they are possibly opening the door for Saki or Nodoka to progress to the semis and do a counter-troll operative.
Agreed.

Perhaps there's more internal divisions within the Saki faction than what I had thought. Maybe a significant number of Saki faction voters want either Saki or Nodoka to win it all, and hence realize that now's the time to turn on Toki (or, at the very least, cease supporting her and just abstain from voting entirely).

Should Louise prevail in a low-total vote Quarterfinal match, the only other plausible alternative I can see is Saki faction voters simply being asleep at the wheel. But that would make the Saki faction seem much more incompetent than what you'd expect them to be given where we are now with 6 out of 8 quarterfinal spots belonging to Saki girls.

So yeah, I like your thinking, should Louise pull off an upset.