View Single Post
Old 2008-05-25, 15:39   Link #808
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
The base requirement would have been a driver and loader/aimer/gunner. It would have been hard though. To load the round, then jump to the periscope or above the hatch, see the target, jump back down and turn the wheels of both longitude and latitude to get the barrel aimed right, then hit the firing mechanism. Possible, but very hard, and it would be slow.

The normal Königstiger had a fiv man crew. The commander(The guy who chose targets and aimed), the gunner, loader, driver, and machine gun operator. A crack Panzer team could be devastating and fast, but a single man operation would have to be immobile, and a two man operation would be hard and slow.

I still find it awsome the tank the author chose to add in was the very tank I am named after, lol. Although it seems he was pulle dinto the hype about the Tiger II. Very slow, costly, and consumed resources. Best tank the Germans made was the Panzer V or 'Panther'.
Your kind of interest really left me...speechless
you really don't care about fan-service or with wich girl the main protagonist will end or even mor important subplot;instead all you find to ask is detail about weapon etc...I really admire you,sincerely.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote