View Single Post
Old 2012-10-26, 17:28   Link #21062
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
You people continue your squables about the middle school and high school girls but still the royal family tops them. Carissa and Villian (didn't like much the older and stricter of the sisters)

There is Kaori and don't make me start with courier Oriana. Heck Laura has cute and alluring looks on her but deep down inside she is scary.
Don't bring OLD people into this topic of youth and beauty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Since the name hasn't been mentioned yet, I'll vote for Orsola.
But... She's a nun.

That's just wrong man *shakes head*

[/hypocrite]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
The only body worth my time is Misaka Worst.

Deviant, Dominant, with her moments of Dere.

Triple Ds motherfuckers.

Sure, if you like genetically-enhanced FAKE breasts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
[Miko-fanatism]Yeah! It's in the world of lolicons ... I know it's a bit exaggerated to put her above some sexy girls with generous chests, but her athletic yet slender figure really is something more valuable than most 90ish-X-X size[/Miko-fanatism]
Breasts is not the only issue here!

Long hair > short hair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
ha!! Do you think that's enough to beat the all mighty Fallen Angel ero-maid?!
On a side note, Flat-chested Tsundere is a far stronger combo than Big-Forehead-tsundere ... it's sad, but her big jugs backfired on her this time
NAIVE! TOO NAIVE ! The idea that tsunderes need to be flatchested to be of superior breed is nothing more than an illusion!

Kotegawa Yui (TLR)! Minatsu Shiina (Seitokai)! Shinonono Houki (IS)! Seraphim (Kore Zombie)! Takamura Yui (Muv-Luv)! Oda Nobuna (Nubuma)! Aoi Ogiyama (RKB)! Serizawa Fumino (Mayoi Neko)!

All of them excellent tsundere with proud asserts!