View Single Post
Old 2007-06-22, 16:41   Link #125
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephi View Post
Looks nice. Quite good for a first attempt. Perhaps you could save it in 3 part's and maintain more quality. But the middle animated part might go off sync with the last text depending on how fast it loads up.

Unless the animated part of Nayuki didn't suffered from any quality lost. Ignore my suggestion ^^
And mmm seeing the background it doesn't contain much colors mmmm. But aah well it's still some and when limited to 256 colors every
little bit might help I hate gif 256 color limitation. I really hope a new format comes that allows us to make animated sigs without being restricted to 256 colors.

Btw does Hidoiyo means meanie? Or that is mean :P ? It does sound a bit like it. But i never knew how it's spelled.
hehe thanks

Yea the bg I tried to make it as simple as possible (of optimizing purposes) so it doesn't contain that much colors, I will try to add more colors in later (this is only a first draft if you will )

Um I think Hidoiyo means mean (no pun intended ), but I'm not sure since I'm not taking Japanese lol

Ijiwaruii is another way of mean i guess, but im not sure either

gah I'm getting confused