View Single Post
Old 2011-07-16, 12:59   Link #23221
cronnoponno

Ep 7 confused me a lot on that matter, not too much, just confused me of the direct order of things.

Yasu is real, Shannon is fake, who is Yasu's ideal>

Yasu lets scary stories of witches get to her head, imagines a new Beatrice and blames her failures on her>

Kumasawa doesn't really believe this is true, but being the adult she is offers her advice which wouldn't crush her dreams(attaching strings to her keys)>

Yasu starts enjoying the idea of being a witch, because lets face it, being a servant sucks>

Yasu pulls the keychain prank on Berune(I think that was it, their names confuse me so much)>

Yasu thinks witches kick ass>

Yasu abandons herself, and leaves Shannon, basically making Shannon the dominant personality(or whatever term you want me to use), which is why she in turn doesn't really add up to what Yasu once thought she was>

Shannon interacts with Battler, while ''Yasu-Beatrice'' stays up at night to pull massive pranks to affirm her existence>

Battler, for some reason, does not mail her back>

She gets crushed and then leaves her emotions to Beatrice, while Beatrice in turn creates the personality of Kanon to make up for her loneliness>

Beatrice is born>

Battler comes back after she gets over her fixation on Beatrice>

Old memories are awakened in whatever way, and Yasu can no longer control her emotions and starts the epitaph, or whatever actually happened on R-Prime.

Everything here is correct right?
cronnoponno is offline   Reply With Quote