View Single Post
Old 2012-09-21, 15:02   Link #450
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Well having read all 9 volume in about 10 days I have to say it was pretty engaging:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
So Akatsuki's harem includes Chikage and Kuzuha right? As in they show some romantic interest in him?
Chikage sort of yes, Kuzuha no. The author probably realised that it isn't a good idea to do loli-ecchi when Kuzuha is only 11 so Kuzuha is now just the little sister in the group now and Akatsuki has kept his perverted hands off her. Though I won't make any bets against her joining in the future...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:

That caught me of guard, now I really want to read the Ln.

Can anyone one tell me if the anime stay true to the LN, cause there are some anime completely drifted apart from the LN.
Sorry to disappoint but it's not quite true:

Spoiler:

For the most part the anime is fairly faithful to the LN. The major change I would say is where they upped Haruka's interaction with the group (she wasn't there during the underwear shopping bit, there's also no beach episode in the LN) while in the LN she didn't get her chance to shine until the group travels back to the other world. They also made some changes to Akatsuki and Kuzuha's interactions. But other than that, no major plot rewrites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey,guys in vol 9 more someone is in love with akstsuki?
No. The harem has actually been kept fairly small and tight - Myuu Listy and Haruka are the only ones who is really in love with him. Chikage confess she is attracted to him on the "he's a powerful and hot guy" level but is nowhere near the dedication of the other three, she is also content in helping Myuu getting to Akatsuki first which sort of rules her out. Kuzuha looks up to him more as a big brother than love interest.

Oh and as to why Myuu and Listy seems to be alright with the harem and Akatsuki making out with many girls - as royals of their respective country they came from a culture where polygamy is the accepted norm (how convenient!), so they have no problem actively "helping" and "share the joys" in times of need when Akatsuki is, errr, "comforting" the other girls in the harem. In fact they treat it as part of the friendship bonding process.....
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote