View Single Post
Old 2006-12-16, 09:40   Link #98
Darkeyesrina

Send a message via AIM to Darkeyesrina Send a message via MSN to Darkeyesrina
Well Shiroth, we still don't know exactly how his father died. Remember in episode 4, the JLF was mentioning how his father "give away/hand over" Japan, while Suzaku mentioned in episode 5 that his father made a "sacrifice" to save him and Japan. He might have pulled an GS Izumi (Cagalli's father), or he was able to hide something bigger before dying.

BTW Cal-Reflector, don't forget Toudou. He is suppose to be also a military genius too, and not the impulsive/devious type. He has his own mecha, and I will wait and see what he can do when fighting Cornelia. I really doubt Toudou is the type to merge with Lelouch, but I suppose an alliance will be for everyone's benefit until the end of the war ala Churchill&Stanlin (each with their own ideas and goals, but both forced to work to defeat a greater, common enemy).

Final Thought: Lelouch, you need to be less blunt and more careful with the girls!!! You are ignoring Shirley, and she is about to leave the harem. You were too direct with Karen, and she slap you good. You pissed off CC, and now she is giving more power to Suzaku!!!!

What could be worse now? Ignoring/Pissing off Millay and getting yourself expel from the Ashford Academy and their family protection?...... (Knock wood!!).
Darkeyesrina is offline   Reply With Quote