View Single Post
Old 2012-03-06, 20:59   Link #123
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
How did you do Wil's?
He has to solo a Mifu dragon after a rym dragon: even though I can get to the Mifu losing only ~15 hp there is no way I can beat the Mifu dragon as each retaliation does 10x2 damage...

Suina and Serawi started off with the harpy as the first fight... only managed to do melo and eliza for now
For Serawi just use her 9 range attack from going down the right path of fire armor. Bows have most elements so you can pick and choose to do that. Also if you're that far from the enemies they usually just sit there doing nothing since they can't relatiate or reach you.

I didn't have any problems for Wil's, but then again I think I'm on normal and you're on hard? The Dragon was hitting me for like 8-12 while I was doing about 18 a hit and we had about equal health values so I took it out. I can't even remember what i was using for equip but I think Master's Hammer, Maria's Heart, Tear of Mars.

I finally got Sharty's done though, Sanctified necklace and Devil's Shield, let the robot waste it's SP and then used the red feather and went back to melee it now that it couldn't use it's rocket barrage or holy nuke anymore.

Also yeah I figured that was the case for the weapons. It just annoys me that I can make these weapons and none of my characters are close to being able to use them. Then I do the Gauntlet Rounds and everyone gets better weapons anyway...

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote