Thread: Joshiraku
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-19, 16:02   Link #307
TinkyWinky
Derpy derp

I waited to watch the 13th episode of Joshiraku, knowing that it would be the last, and finally I decided to watch it tonight ; now I'm both happy and sad, I fuckin hate this feel.
Joshiraku in one of these animes you would like to see more often : totally crazy, with a really good humor who manages to make you laugh without any moment of respite. The topics treated in the show are sometimes childish, sometimes mature, and it shows that Joshiraku does not take the viewer for a fool. The anime isn't here to take our money with just a disgusting and easy display of moe, but with a good dose of humor. (Oh, I like these animes as well but it was just to accentuate the fact that this show was really different from the others.)

Joshiraku is defintely a anime from this year that I will rewatch with a delightful pleasure later. At that, a question remains: season two, fuckin when?
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. Frank Herbert
My twitter and My Anime List
TinkyWinky is offline   Reply With Quote