View Single Post
Old 2006-11-12, 04:42   Link #724
Dark Lord Zenigame
ロリコン

Send a message via AIM to Dark Lord Zenigame
Lucky me, the translation patch for Tsukihime came out the day before I got Alicematic in the mail... wound up completing Ciel's good end before doing anything else.

Spoiler:

After that I decided to finally play Alicematic, the game that I've been anxiously waiting for since early July... needless to say, I'm not disappointed at all. :>

Sayane-chan is more than enough gothloli to keep me happy, and I'm currently on her path... probably going to go for Iori next.

It just gets more and more engrossing as the game progresses, and the little definition popup boxes are Super Helpful for a gaijin like myself. Music, art and charadesigns are awesome, too... like everyone keeps saying, it really does have a Rozen Maiden feel to it. :>

Just cleared "episode three" a few minutes ago, and... AGH AGH AAGH. That's a lot of curveballs to throw at you in a few minutes' time. XD

Spoiler:

Pretty damned awesome for a game I initially decided to buy because the protagonist has the same birthday as me. ^_^;;

As for North Wind... eheh. That's on hold until I get done with everything else. >_>;;

すまんね、儚ちゃん...
Dark Lord Zenigame is offline   Reply With Quote