View Single Post
Old 2010-08-27, 22:14   Link #4141
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Yes! Volume 8 finished! Thank you so much, Teh_Ping!

I find it frustrating that Accelerator and Touma were so close to meeting and yet it didn't happen. I'd like to see them team up someday somehow. It would be awesome.

Quote:
“Who’s the guy who stole my credit and left so silently!! Is he trying to act cool!!?”
No, he's not you, Touma. I think you have enough flashy heroic moments. You don't need another one.

Quote:
"Misaka doesn’t want to help do the calculations for those who don’t listen, Misaka Misaka tries to protest in a cutesy manner…wa, WAHH! WHY ARE YOU WRAPPING MISAKA’S BODY IN A BLANKET!? MISAKA MISAKA SUDDENLY STARTS TO WORRY ABOUT HER OWN SAFETY!!”
Oh God, I really love those two. They put a smile on my face every time they appear, especially together.

Quote:
Hmm, no love for Mikoto?
I can see why people like her (violent tsundere, DFC, shorts, etc.) but I just can't bring myself to rank her more as just "okay". I don't really know why. Maybe it's Misaka's immature nature I don't like (ex. saying what happened in Konori's past doesn't matter), or maybe it's just because everyone's so madly in love with her that I don't really like her that much. I think it's her tendency to follow justice blindly without considering various factors that makes me annoyed with her.

Touma I don't like because you know every single time he's going to win no matter how insane the circumstances are and give long overbearing preaches throughout the battle. I liked his short appearances in Railgun though.

Maybe I just don't like them because they both are predictable and kind of cookie cutter characters (tsundere and shounen protagonist).

Last edited by SuzushinaYuriko; 2010-09-02 at 16:36.