View Single Post
Old 2012-08-01, 09:00   Link #310
VezSketch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
It takes two to tango, Vez. I can't steer a topic away on my own. While I was the one who shifted focus on SLB being damaging, You were the first to start the whole "but was it really SLB or just her general magic?" You're as guilty as I am.
Either you're incredibly stiff or you can't recognize when someone is joking. You should chill out.

Quote:
Technically, it was. That Excellion Buster you mentioned here? Fired while boosted with the Blaster system. But regardless of your mention, in Aki's it was. His point was that Nanoha pushed herself beyond limits with Blaster, you pointed out you didn't mention blaster, I pointed out that SLB falls in a similar category of pushing herself beyond limits.
Err, she matched Dieci's blast before using the blaster system to boost EB. When she did, she overcame the blast - something I didn't mention. So, again, wrong.

Quote:
Actually, according to the sound stages Nanoha suffered permanent damage from the blaster system usage. Losing 8% of her maximum power. In that respect, blaster is far worse than SLB.
Oh, really? Mind giving me a link to that? That's not really much. Losing that amount of power and being fine after awhile > what happened pre-StrikerS.

Quote:
But back to the topic of SLB, occam's razor applies here. As you said, we can only proved she used it four times before her accident, yet it is stressed in multiple sources to be a technique that's damaging to the body. It is, combined with Excellion Mode which has a similar description, and the fact the episode in StrikerS specifically uses these two as examples for the reason, whereas they don't mention her daily routine at all, the most obvious reason for her slip.
Uh huh, not really because both interpretations are equally valid here and the amount of assumptions are the same (not really in your case since the entire point of teaching Teana a lesson is because she was overextending herself, not using attacks that would endanger her life). Clearly SLB and Exelion Mode were apart of the problem, I don't even see your point here since we already agreed on this.

Quote:
Well, yes. S-rank Nanoha > AAA rank Nanoha. You don't even need to pull out attack examples for that.
Yet Aki claimed otherwise.

Nanoha's S+ Rank.