Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [Light Novel]
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-23, 19:38   Link #682
Hollownerox
Pretty Swell Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudding321 View Post
I can't imagine I've ended up reading this kind of stuff at the end. TBH, I was hoping for something like K-ON when I picked it up...oh gosh, my dreams perished This ought to be another lesson to not buy light novels straight away after glancing its cover.

Oh btw, I was surprised the writer actually used **** you (vulgar language) in v4. I was expecting something like that filtered by the editor...oh well
...I'm guessing you never read Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai then? You'd be surprised how much language is allowed through the filters nowadays; after-all swearing is even used as a plot point at times in some series.

And about judging a book by its cover, you should never watch/read a series without looking up a general summary of what the series about; one day you will seriously regret it.... *cough* School Days *cough* (T_T)

"Love is a very powerful force. Even more so when it's focused into a coherent beam of destruction. Every time I cast Hadoken, it siphons away some of the love in the universe. I'm not sure how much, but I'm given to understand the divorce rate goes up with each blast." - Black Mage
Hollownerox is offline   Reply With Quote