View Single Post
Old 2004-05-24, 15:03   Link #1
Terriator

Send a message via ICQ to Terriator
Online Naruto Games

Okay…I’ve been looking for some kind of online Naruto game for quite some time now, but I didn’t find anything. Well, that’s not the whole truth but those that I did find was either very bad, or was never updating the site.

So..I decided to start creating my own Naruto Online Game. But after a while I found out that it was quite hard to do the programming all by my self, so I decided to find some other way of creating some kind of online Naruto game. After a week I found that I could create a online Naruto forum game, where people could level up their character, buy weapons and jutsus, join clans and even battle each other – this meaning that even clan wars are possible. And so…I created this Online Narutogame and after a while I even found a place to host it.

And so…I’ve kept updating the site for a few days now, and by now I’m having trouble finding more errors in the forum to fix.

Well….what I really wanted to ask was if there are any [good and updated] online Naruto game sites out there?

I’m quite new at this forum but have lots of experience as admin and moderator and if you find that this thread goes in as spam then just delete it. But this wasn’t created to advertise or anything, it was made to fin out if there where any online Naruto games out there, because I can’t find any.

Hope you don’t mind this long post

/Terriator
Terriator is offline   Reply With Quote