View Single Post
Old 2007-09-27, 07:57   Link #97
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Great episode especially since Rika admitted that she never thought of trusting her friends enough to tell them the truth. Even though im not sure if its part of the whole plot or not. This episode showed just how powerful true friendship can be. They believe Rika because she is their friend and to me that was touching. All the memebers of the group are pretty intelligent. Shion, Mion and K1 deduced fairly quickly that Takano would be the most likley person as the mastermind. They have shown several times when working together they can get results especially when K1 goes into GAR mode.

Iv also noticed that you cant stop some killings from occuring. I knew it was over for Ooishi when MIW asked for permission to fire, and sure POP capped right in the head. The problem being now that is one less ally for Rika and everyone else. They are definetly coming for Rika, it will be interesting to see if they can stop it. IF everything ends in disaster i cant see any other world getting better than this. But since Rika retains some of her memories from world to world. If the worst happens maybe she will remember that Takano is the culprit and will be able to take more decisve actions. Its sucks because even if they live they are pretty much stuck in that town forever unless Irie comes up with a cure and thats assuming he lives long enough to make one.

I will admit that the Hinamizawa syndrome would make a formiable biological weapon but it could also backfire as well. I dont think these military guys ever thought of the possibilty of it mutating outside of the Hinamizawa. Which could happen if its released in a new area. Over all i gave ep 12 a 9 out 10. I still have a ray of hope but im not holding my breath since we still have one more arc to go.

Last edited by Sinestra; 2007-09-27 at 09:34.