View Single Post
Old 2006-12-25, 18:55   Link #311
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
feeling sorry is another thing... its different.

When you feel sorry for someone, you clearly need to make sure you improve her status. What Shinku did was absolute pity, not feeling sorry... just pity. Shinku could've tried Pulling Gin out of the N-Field, trying to save her...nee. She just silently watched as Souseiseki Sliced Gin rather than pulling her out from certain danger, and to think Gin saved her from Barasuishou!
Errrr helping someone if you feel sorry for them is pitying isn't it? Helping someone because it is the right thing to do is what I believe Shinku did.

Shinku didn't just stand there she was shouting at Gin to run and for Sou not to do it... were we watching the same thing? And why should she try to pull Gin out of the glowing pool thing, Gin looked like she was chopped in half and Shinku believed that Gin was about to disappear because she had died (this is my opinion )

Shinku told Gin what she thought was the truth, and that was that Gin was not a RM. The fact is we do know that Shinku knows that Gin was not completed and did not have a Rosa Mystica.

Gin _thinks_ that Shinku is pitying her and Sou _thinks_ that Shinku lied to her.

Shinku clearly states that she believes that Gin does not need to join the Alice game (which I believe we all believe is a cruel and brutal game). Hey I would go for Shinku's choice if I met a long lost sibling and I was involved in some sick and twisted thing.

If you believe that Shinku telling Gin that she can meet father is a lie then what would you do? Burst her dreams, tell her Santa does not exist? More to the point no one knows how to meet father. Which why I believe why Shinku looked so shocked. It wasn't because Gin was given a Rosa Mystica it was that father appeared.... (Well that and Gin raising from the dead)

Shinku can't win in either of these two peoples eyes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
Shinku should've given Gin enough confidence to stand alone. Telling her the truth would've stalled the domino effect because we all know how Gin is overprotective of her friends. The best option was to tell Gin the truth, give her more confidence, and acknowledge her,Not make her look like some kind of misfit.
How would you deliver this truth to Gin? I have trouble seeing how Gin when she first meets Shinku would deal with it, she couldn't after she has had time to get some r&r.

After watching the scene where Gin snaps again, all I can say is that all the stuff that makes Gin hate Shinku is all in Gin's head.
  • You think you are superior
  • laughing at her
  • it's just chance that you were created well
  • I only exist to heighten your position

Only the first point can be counted as something Shinku actually did, but the thing is at the time Shinku was right 100% as Gin was not completed and did not have a Rosa Mystica. Even after Gin got the Rosa Mystica she still wasn't completed.

All Shinku wanted to do was to make sure that Gin had a happy life and now if that is pity, then all good parents pity us as children...