Thread: THE iDOLM@STER
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-10, 19:20   Link #189
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Boom, Takane (along with Mami and Chihaya) almost dominated Japan, except that time ran out and couldn't raise enough fans for the largely ignored Northeast region of Japan...

Needless to say, the third run is more successful, right after finding out that the Ryuuguu Amulet largely increases voltage for general appeals. With that, it makes it a bit easier to win the 歌姫 festivals in a few tries or even on the first try. I even scored the Kyoto-Osaka one in one try, with the help of a memory drive, a voltage up reporter and the mentioned amulet. That was pretty amazing and my image level was only on Level 12...

Surprisingly, I managed to get Do-Dai to revive, making most of the singles in the top 20 with Honey Heartbeat shy of the top 50. Also, I almost had the high score for a B rating, but a tiny bit shy of that, so we have that...

Poor Hibiki... she is the only one left that haven't been produced yet (as a subunit or leader), but I'll fix that soon with my fourth and last play through before the Spring Semester starts, where I cannot play any console games whatsoever (handheld only).

Full results > http://sideblog.chikorita157.com/gal...um=1&gallery=5