View Single Post
Old 2013-11-17, 04:05   Link #3034
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukarming View Post
With Fabia beating up Lutecia, it confirms that the TSAB don't need to pay any full time employee. All they need are some underage children and they can deter threats as big as the Jail incident.
Lutecia might have been under the limiter that reduced her to a D Class mage - and not authorized to release her limiters by her own. If that's the case, and Fabia was a Fate or Nanoha tier prodigy, and NOT under a limiter, I think it's going to end with Lutecia getting thrashed.

Now, if Fabia defeated Lutecia without those D Rank Limiters that the TSAB slapped on Lutecia after the Jail Incident, I would agree with you. I imagine without those limiters though, the destruction to public property would likely be immense.

Edit: Further Observations from Chapter 50: Lutecia's Barrier Jacket was not even out during the battle, if I am looking at things correctly, so that's another handicap. Also, it doesn't appear that she's been outright defeated - merely driven into a corner. Vivio's appearance merely conforms to the Shounen cliche of one character swooping in to save the day for the other character. I don't think Lutecia was being as serious here as in Striker S, nor was she fighting at her Striker S power. Also, keep in mind that what makes her really dangerous are her familiars? Where's Garyuu, or her bugs or her other summons? No where to be found in this battle - again, if I'm reading things correctly here.

Basically, Fabia beat a Lutecia who has one hand tied behind her back.

Now, if Fabia slapped Hayate around... actually, I wouldn't call it BS, because Hayate sucks at close quarter combat anyway. It would be utterly hilarious though, if Signum shows up to save the day.
Spoiler for Force Spoiler:

Last edited by novalysis; 2013-11-17 at 04:35.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote