View Single Post
Old 2007-06-04, 10:48   Link #21
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by srb View Post
Those are just the series compacted into movie form. The movie is a brand-new feature film set for 2008.
It's a fairly decent estimate, but it's more accurate to say that we don't know when it'll be released. There's not even a single promotional information bar the announcement.

Anyway, just speaking in general, but I would prefer it if people stop demeaning GSD, and by extention, people who enjoy it, be it via sarcasm, or whatever. True, GSD had a lot of flaws, the pacing, the execution, the holes, it was..chaotic bar the first 15 episodes or so and occasional later ones. But from a personal standpoint, it's chaoticness made it a somewhat entertaining experience, especially due to it's soap-opera execution by Morosawa writings. If I weren't going to take it remotely seriously, I'd say GSD is easily the one of the finest unintentional comedy I've seen too.

I couldn't stop laughing during Final Plus. It was classic as hell in a quirky way.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote