Thread: Smoking
View Single Post
Old 2008-05-24, 08:42   Link #88
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

People die from cars more than anything else in the world. There should be a ban of cars, and we need to campaign heavily against people's right to drive!!

Seriously, this is ridiculous, I use to be a smoker some time ago and it annoyed the crap out of me when I hear people trying to tell me what I should be doing, especially when I can think of a million other things that are just as bad or if not worse. T.V., Video Games, Personal Computers, all are addictive media that leads to kids growing up to fat, unhealthy both mentally and physically, anti-social, dysfunctional human beings, why not bann these things too? Simply allow people to make their own decisions, allow the informations of the risks available to those who want it and let them decide. Anything and everything can be addictive, and basically all addictions are basically bad for you, if the person don't want to resolve themselves to overcome that addiction, thats that person's decision. Unless that person is bumping uglies with you, mind your business and live your own life.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote