View Single Post
Old 2010-12-13, 18:06   Link #116
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
The semantics here aren't important. My point is that Kirino wanted to make Kyousuke suffer because she was jealous of the attention he was giving to his friend Manami.
Or Kirino was thinking that Kyousuke would have done something gross (in her terms) with Manami since she came over to their house (people can get alot of strange ideas...) so thats what brought up the word "sex" when she was talking about bringing a boyfriend. So to drive her away, she is trying to display Kyousuke's hidden eroge game and magazines that she gave him.

Quote:
So you're argument is this: the development has yet to arrive in the series because they are clearly saving it for the final moments. OK. I will make sure to bring this up again at the end of this series.

But at this point of the story, no such answers are given. We are at the tail end already. We should already be receiving this information. Also, the LN is no justification for anything in the anime. The anime isn't supposed to be able to stand up on its own.
Oh so the anime is deriving towards an Anime Original then?

Quote:
Her behavior is anything but classic "tsundere." It's more psychopathic than anything.
This is actually true, her terms of a Tsundere is alot harder to decipher then your classic tsundere.

Quote:
Without a transition, it is out of nowhere. To me it was the equivalent of watching two best friends in the world have fun, then one suddenly pulls out a knife and stabs the other. It's like, wait, wut?
I'm scared now

Quote:
First of all, I am watching a series Yosuga no Sora at the moment, where there's actually incest in it and I have not complained about that show at all really.

My distaste of this series has nothing to do with me supposedly raging against incest. So I ask you, how so?
If Reckoner is watching Yosuga no Sora, then he defiantly does not have a distaste for Incest (since its getting to the true incest route)