View Single Post
Old 2013-08-04, 04:53   Link #41
teja208
Critical fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
For a change, it's not Araragi who is taking a summarily bloody beating! I won't even ask why Koyomi's clothing is all torn up like that. The episode was engrossing.

Haven't you misunderstood something there? On the contrary, Koyomi prefers the Hanekawa with all her flaws. The tiger (the manly sister), on the other hand, doesn't even exist without her very flaws.
I was under the impression that Araragi actually prefers to keep the perfect image of Tsubasa. He may like the former better, but willing to let it go because he thinks the "new" Tsubasa is a better change for Tsubasa's growth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Kind of surprising that Araragi just gets to show up and look cool for once. Have to say the image that still sticks with me is this guy getting beaten like a rag doll. For once got to look awesome.
I think Tsubasa's perspective may somehow contribute to that "cool" image of him.

There is one thing that puzzles me. From various comments like Shinobu and Gaen regarding the Tiger, I thought that Tsubasa was the only one who was able to see the Tiger, but now Araragi can also see it as well?
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote