View Single Post
Old 2015-04-07, 22:18   Link #243
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
The episode was pretty good. I kind of wish they could hurry along Skye's character arc to the point where she accepts and willingly uses her ability. We can keep pushing this "it's a curse!" thing along sure, or we can actually have some fun with it .

I do wonder what they are going to do with the Inhumans here. Is this collection of people in various places under its own control and completely distinct from what we are getting in the Inhumans movie? Honestly I have no clue since that's a franchise I really don't know much about.

Good move calling on Deathlok. I wasn't really sure who they were going to call for backup, but that was a solid choice. I guess they couldn't call anyone more important since that'd be too expensive.

And nice move with Fitz getting the cube and getting out of there. Simmons has had her bad moments the past few weeks, but at least she still knows what side she's on.

Hard not to laugh with the "real shield" and their speeches. The best way to create a united front is to conquer the other side. Everyone just gets along after an invasion. Plus seems like this Shield is so busy fighting itself it's ignored the world in general.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
It looks like the rivalry between Coulson's SHIELD and Gonzales' SHIELD might lead to the Civil War film.
I think it will probably just reflect what's going to happen more than anything else. With the rise of people with awesome abilities the lines are going to be drawn in both film and in the show itself. People like the "real real Shield" deciding powered people are to be controlled or locked up, and the other side that will respect their free will and rely on their help.