View Single Post
Old 2015-10-09, 02:04   Link #80
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Generic episode is generic and gore won't change that, the second I heard them talking I knew into which archetype each of the characters fell, the 2edgyforthemselves thing this has going on is way too cheesy, especially when you have (like usual) teenagers doing adults jobs (do their families even care that they might die?).

Not to mention all the mistakes made in that one operation that would have had them kicked out of any self respecting law enforcement agency (you don't just snipe the wrong target and tsundere it off like it was nothing).
I can't believe I'm saying this- I think it would have been better had they been more edgier lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
I'm doing it with Rakudai and Asterisk right now, as well as Testament Burst.
This is not within my tastes, though. I know the a sizable chunk of the concept of the story, and it doesn't change the fact that it doesn't do anything that's unique and it's unwise to compare it to Rakudai and Asterisk just because this has corpses and blood in it and the latter two don't.
You think so? Hmmm, personally I prefer this setting over the other two. Sort of the same feeling as how HnA started.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote