View Single Post
Old 2015-11-24, 01:19   Link #88
rantaid

yeah! i agree , she is very cute... god! the last time i feel this way was when i read and enjoy Aria (manga/anime) the way she mend her relationship with her little brother is very honest, pure and adorable, made me see her in new light. it made me want a nice and kind elder sister who i can looked up to although i would be embarassed whenever friend and acquintancw see her pampering me.

she is such a cute delicate flower.....so beautiful that anyone who sees her, would want to stop for a while and admire her loveliness..... and trampled her into broken petals. i really love her character.

@wuhugm

don't feed anyone that kind of lie, i never clearly specified wanting her to be gang raped (although that is such a considerable enticing option). I just want to do it normally by speaking reality without trying to feed her and shower the adorable and adolescent mein fraulein with any deceptive words and pampering lies which girls are used to fly them to the moon (metaphorically speaking). i am a honest and upfront person.

I just want to show her that the world is not such a magical la~la~la land where you can just bring happiness to everyone without fearing of being betrayed and reciprocated. there are soooo many ways to trips her to the deepest pit of jahannam and you for one suggest me of instuiting her to a gang rape? that is so uncalled and barbaric way where i would consider it after i am getting really bored to her. it is much more fun and satisfying to see her breaking apart on her own, yet why so hasty? you should savor the game and the fun mein fruende. Don't spoil the fun....yet.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote