FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
They can argue all they want.

It's a date

And a damn good one if it were to be followed through

(And it even helps that the two of them are so innocent and clueless about it )
I have to agree with you there. It's one hell of a date that Shari put together. They do just about everything and its too bad they couldn't follow it through since it would've been a good one. It's nice that they have no clue, Erio might think they are mission objectives.

Quote:
If there's anything I'm paranoid about, it's this... Why are they making their relationship more obvious than the ones before?

What's the catch... ?
Yeah it is a little suspicious depending on how paranoid you are. If your fairly relaxed it's just a good date. Just showing it like that to get the fans happy and since there won't be many days off let the two enjoy it.

Another way is just they feel it's better to show it off since they can establish the relationship and do other things with it. Or it could be so they can use that relationship as a major part of the plot. Maybe something happens to one of them, or Erio gets more loli attentions and we get to see reactions on both sides connected to the relationship.

Quote:
Ahhh~ how do I say this?

I myself sort of skip a chunck (I wouldn't understand them anyway ) and jump straight into the Erio/Caro part
Yeah pretty much just jumped into the Erio/Caro part. At least until the rest is translated. Though you don't need a script to understand that big . I don't know whether to say "Erio you lucky *****", "Poor Guy, don't they get his problem?", or "What's your problem?" It was entertaining to say the least.