View Single Post
Old 2007-03-15, 23:40   Link #64
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPianoBoy View Post
Since Tomoyo After was mostly created to calm the swarms of people storming the studio wondering where their pr0n had gone, I wouldn't hold my breath for it.

@Kaioshin: Is there anything wrong with letting a little optimism show sometimes? Even I get tired of being cynical all day. Besides, if their last three were huge hits, I think it's okay to expect something from the fourth.
Hmmm well they were huge hits, but I only really consider Kanon to be the standout among them as it was the first in a line of similar themed projects. And yes its true, I have no soul or sense of optimism. Why? The less optomistic you feel the less likely you are to feel let down when something disappoints. Likewise if something turns out good you feel all the more better for it since your expectations were out of sync with the products quality. Me though, I don't really feel emotion so I just can't do these kinds of shows. Believe me when I say I don't relish the fact that I'm Obsessive Compulsive and seem to suffer from Alexithymia, that's unfortunately how it is.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote