Thread: Project Cyz
View Single Post
Old 2007-05-21, 21:37   Link #27
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
Yea, just curious, what is the total number of avatars and sigs you've collected so far? : o
For the avies, I have 629 avies. Most of them were animated and some were statics (which I got from Cats thread and other people from other forums . As for the siggies, I have roughly 324 (that's without my names on it. I keep them for my personal collection .) I have the ones with my names on it from this forum and from others as well. Most of the siggies came from K. Yamato, KiNa, Cats, and you. There were others too btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Ahh.. Soka soka..
Okey then here's another one.

You save most of Pelly's works correct. ^^
Do you have that first gif avatar he used.
It was around a month after he joined the forum when he was still learning. I think he mentioned that it was his first one.

Let's see it was a Asahina Suzuka from Suzuka one.
At the time he was intresting/lurking in Suzuka, Karin, Jigoku Shoujo, ARIA the Animation, Lamune I think.
(it was over a year or so ago so I'm not sure)

So do you have it, your Cyz after all
Nope, don't have it. I collect avies but I collect those that I find it really nice Pelly should have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Dragon View Post
KiNa is a genious >D
But I think you need to put more effort, use effects, and brushes and read some tuts ^_~
I know but like I said, it was just a simple crop. Aaand I haven't got acquainted to PS that good yet during that time
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig

Last edited by Cyz; 2007-05-21 at 21:50.
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote