View Single Post
Old 2011-04-26, 11:48   Link #19
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
A pretty good episode overall. Some great moments like in Kyousuke's room where Kuroneko really stepped things up . Of course she probably should have put the "I like you" a bit differently since putting it at the same level as Kirino won't really get through to Kyousuke. Though maybe she's still working on building up things between them before she really makes it fully clear to him.

Maybe one of the best parts was where Kyousuke came up with the eroge project and Kuroneko was actually willing to do it if he told her to . Of course when he talked about helping out with the h-scenes she blew up .

Should be good moving towards the last of these episodes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
The whole idea of the project was to build teamwork between Akagi and Kuroneko in making a game together but I can't help but think that having both of their ideas put in a competition where the rest of the club votes which is better would only cause further rifts between an already dysfunctional relationship. It was only sheer coincidence that Kuroneko's game happens to have a lot of bugs in it that only Akagi could fix that managed to make them work together.

Other than that this episode was quite entertaining. I was pissing myself when Akakgi revealed how messed up her game was and it's sweet that Kirino has had such a positive impact on Kuroneko.

Anyway, was that a Tohno Shiki reference at the end?

The icing on the cake is that they end up winning the shitty game award instead. XD
Yeah they really did luck out there. Really having them compete and then trying to work on the project that beat out the losers....While obviously Kyousuke's idea about just doing an eroge didn't work out it was a good idea in terms of choosing a different project and thus avoid issues of competition.