Thread: Crunchyroll Saint Seiya Omega
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-18, 05:42   Link #304
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
Spoiler:
I thought that your theory about three constellations per-person was neat, Houko. Still, in the first series, wasn’t our 10 bronze saints fought each other for the Sagitarius Gold Cloth? They can’t be all under Sagitarius. So, if the wearer of the cloth is predetermined by their constellation like that, there’s no point for those bronze saints to fight each other, right? They can just pick which one of them are born under Sagitarius and if there’s more than one, they can fight it out (which didn’t happen in the original SS).

I always think that the process of how a saint obtain their cloths is a random thing. A prodigy saint can directly obtain a gold cloth like Virgo Shaka. Seiya became Sagitarius after being Pegasus without ranking-up to Silver first. Shaina directly become Ophiucus (Silver) after her early training. So yeah, I don’t think Kurumada thought much about it. He just wrote it as it is which kinda piss me off.

Do you know why we rarely meet a bronze saint who got promoted to silver? That's coz silver sucks (so far) . Those silvers are even more lame in Lost Canvas.