View Single Post
Old 2013-05-31, 08:12   Link #499
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Sorry to burst people's bubbles and for double posting, but here's some important info that was translated by JS06.

Shokuhou Misaki is officially not appearing for the rest of the season Railgun S, so no Daihasesai arc. JS06 translated an interview with J.C. staff. They put her in just as a show/nicety to the viewers. They said that the part where she comes in originally in the manga was hard to work with. Since they did put her in for fans and thought about putting her in now, earlier, because later would be more difficult, this means that they are certainly planning for a third season with Daihasesai which is good news, anyway. But this shatters the final hopes of any people who were hoping for Daihasesai this season or for more Misaki. Cheers.
Can't say I'm surprised. Considering Misaki's introduction in the manga was part of the introduction of Kongo, Mitsuko to the manga, this was the best way for the anime to introduce her. There was way Daihasesai was going to work in season two anyway. I would have liked to see Misaki's character fleshed out more in the anime, but that no big deal.