View Single Post
Old 2006-04-21, 18:36   Link #245
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Another great episode its fast becoming one of my favorite new release so far its just fuckling brilliant one of the best Shoujo romance/comedies I'v seen in a while. When i saw that it was going to be a high school physical examination episode i knew it was going to be damn funny. I think one of my favorite scenes had to be when Tamaki told the rest of cast they were homo- side charcters and drew a line between them i couldnt stop laughing and the scene where he dresses up like Haruhi oh god it hurt to laugh. But it looks like he might have some competition in the form of the twins both said it would be troublesome if any other guys talked to Haruhi they spend more time with her or they might just be doing it to piss Tamaki off. I would like to add that Maaya Sakamoto does a great job with the voice of Haruhi. Next one looks fun another girl joins the club should be for some intresting and yet disturbing fun

Does anyone else get creeped out by the twins forbidden sibling love scenes?