View Single Post
Old 2008-04-20, 16:39   Link #29
Mazryonh

Thanks for your efforts again!

I believe you're supposed to win the battles by clicking your left mouse button the exact instant the symbol is in the middle of the square. I'm not sure if a different symbol means you're supposed to press the right mouse button, though. If you've played Dance Dance Revolution, it's a bit like that, only with one button.

Makoto is a loli? Just how old does the game say she is? And what do you mean that "she acts like a dog"? It would explain why she has no h-scenes of her own in the CG set, though you have to remember the Japanese age of consent is 15.

From the game's character portrait data, it appears that both Makoto and Marie work part-time at the Kamiazuma estate as maids. They're also students, as is Atsuko. I don't have a clue as to when they don those costumes, though.

Too bad the anime didn't feature Urashima; some of the lines you say he has are hilarious.

According to the CGs, Minori looks like she might be involved in some kind of costume contest. She and Toako don some silly-looking ones, and Toako's looks like something out of Naruto!

So if the student body is split down the middle between Hasu-kai and Ninomiya-Kai, then does that mean that making nice with a student of one faction will improve your reputation with other members of that faction?

And have you been able to decipher what the standard conversation topics mean?
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote