View Single Post
Old 2009-10-08, 16:48   Link #91
Heatth

Send a message via MSN to Heatth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Block View Post
I already read the novel way back when anyway, so plot doesn't really matter. It's the impressions like "Wooo definitely made up for 3 years of trolling and Endless Eight!" or "FAIL FAIL KyoAni, God is DEAD!" that give you certain expectations that are most damaging (they take away the fun part of watching Haruhi IMO, where you never know what to expect).

And for people like Akka who don't want to be spoiled, that's like a whole half year of avoiding half the Internet!
Yeah, poor Akka.

You say the truth, but I totally give up don't be 'spoiled' (I am including the quality of the episode/movie here) with anything related to Haruhi. This really don't bother me. I will just avoid screenshots (to not torture myself) and related discussions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
This is the worst Haruhi news I've heard all year.
The fact it is a real news is enough to worth it to me. I mean, better knowing then stay in the dark until come out right?

Quote:
...I can totally see them airing another season in Fall '09 and us actually seeing it BEFORE the goddamn DVD comes out. (At least it's not an OVA...)
You probably mean Fall '10. But, yeah. However, this would actually be a very positive thinking about the next season. I am not waiting nothing until 2011.

Quote:
...At least I have no doubt this'll be 100 minutes long or so, given KyoAni and source material. ufotable's Kara no Kyoukai V was about that long, right?
Well, that wouldn't be enough to Disappearance? this is more or less 5 episodes right? Excluding OP and ED.

PP:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Personally I'm picturing something in the 90-120 minute range myself. Anime movies don't usually get much longer than that, Char's Counterattack being more an exception than a rule with it's crazy 124 minute length.
It don't need much more then it, really. 120 mins is about 6 episodes.