Thread: Licensed KimiKiss pure rouge
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-01, 09:32   Link #4078
Anime-fan10

Realization of Animes ending

I just finished KimiKiss Pure Rouge last night and I thought it was pretty good. I watched it for a period of two months so I took my time and enjoyed it. For the first several episodes, I just wasn't into it and I was considering dropping it. However, I decided to watch a few more episodes and see if it could keep my interest. As time went on, I started to like it more and more so I paced myself and only watched 2-3 episodes a week. Last night, as I was in bed, I couldn't help but think about the impact it had on me. I'm a big fan of romance anime, but KimiKiss emotionally drained me down to a certain point. I kept thinking about it last night and how it compared to other romance anime I've seen and so, I came to the realization that I enjoy a romance anime more when it has other elements in it just as strong as the romance element. For example, the first romance anime I ever watched was Love Hina and even though it drained me emotionally as well, the comedic element was just as powerful so it gave me a break at times from all the psychological romantic development that was taking place. I even remember watching High School of the Dead and it having just as much action as it did romance which I really enjoyed. However, KimiKiss was all psychological romantic development from start to finish so I think that's why I'm feeling the way I am. Overall, I thought it was a great anime and I'd recommend others see it as well if they like that genre of anime, but I can't see myself watching it again in the future. I just wanted to share that w/ all my fellow anime lovers here . Thanks for reading.

Edit: All those views and not a single comment; guess I'm the only one here that feels that way, haha.

Last edited by Anime-fan10; 2012-04-01 at 19:47.
Anime-fan10 is offline   Reply With Quote