Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu (Parasyte - the maxim)
View Single Post
Old 2015-07-05, 20:44   Link #943
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

This was pretty good. I remember reading the manga a few years ago and I always wondered why it didn't get an anime adaptation back then. The only thing that bothered me was that we didn't get a proper explanation about the origins of the parasites and what was the purpose of them invading earth whether by accident or not, but like Mugi said at the end to Shinichi when he voiced his concerns over other parasites attacking, he said he should be more wary of traffic accidents rather than the parasites which leads me to think that in the end they will like all other living things on earth learn to co-exist with the humans. Humans don't go around killing every wild animal related to a specific species when a human is killed by one and just like every other species on earth, they are just trying to survive like us.

I hope other great mangas from the 80's and the 90's will have the same chance to get an anime adaptation like this one.