View Single Post
Old 2007-08-26, 04:51   Link #32
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

I like all the skills that involve being drunk to get a bonus. They have an equivalent to feel no pain and you get more hp when u are pissed

Money wise I don't farm, I do all the missions/quests available and I always end up with enough to buy a set of 15k. Materials on the other hand is a different matter altogether, I normally share my mats between all my chars and I have like 2 years worth of stuff stashed away.

The main ones will be obsidian and vabian. I think i'll concentrate on vabbi first by grinding the quests for trade contracts, but they are the worst quests around *sniffle*

Loving the preview, been doing some dwarven boxing with them brass knuckles and M Bison didn't stand a chance against 6 spirits and painful bond. The crown is a bit disappointing , but I have thunderpants brass knuckles modded up for my spirit sin build

Spent about an hour solo'ing for the glacial gauntlets and they look pretty funky, but a bit out of place on my rit. looks like she had a run in with mr freeze. i'm a bit worried i might need to do all the missions like blood washes blood again coz i didnt select them in the scrying pool first

All in all i'm having a great laugh with the expansion