View Single Post
Old 2008-09-21, 02:18   Link #85
Matt122005

I sent it again, the problem is they only give guidelines for PRESS RELEASES, but nothing about news submissions. I tried to make the new one as correct as I could.

Here it is, and please e-mail all the anime blogs about this and ask them to post it.

Quote:
Lightnovel.org, the leading english light novel website, has for the past three months been in the process of creating the first bi-monthly english light novel magazine. An idea that spawned from the mind of the project leader, Matt. The idea and intent was to create a magazine, much like the one's currently sold in Japan, that would serialize light novels, but not Japanese light novels. Rather, the idea was to do something almost completely unheard of, to have the magazine serialize light novels written by english writers, in the english language, illustrated by english artists. But not only that, the magazine was going to be free, distributed online through the website via a PDF file. This bold idea was launched and within one month, the project had most of it's authors and illustrators needed on board.
The magazine according to the website is finished and they are preparing for a world premiere of it on the 22 or 23 of September. With this announcement came an unexpected surprise, the owner of the largest German Light Novel Website is interested in translating the issues of the magazine into the German language to distribute through his website. This would mean a much larger possible fanbase for the magazine, and it's excited authors and artists. The details are still being worked out between the two parties.
The details revealed regarding the magazine is that it will be almost 200 pages and will have 11 different stories by 11 different authors. The genres included have been stated as being action, adventure, mech, physchological, romance, sci-fi, suspense, alternate history, etc. The project has also expressed desire to include in future issues, Shoujo stories and artwork.
All the people involved with the magazine are contributing for free and of their own free time. The authors and artists along with the people in charge are very excited at the release of the magazine. The announced name of the magazine is "Karui Shosetsu Magazine".

More information can be obtained on the Official Blog of the Magazine, www.karuishosetsu.blogspot.com, and on www.lightnovel.org

Source: www.lightnovel.org
The official website is improving, lol, here it is: www.ksm.lightnovel.org

Still not perfect, but nearing a passable quality. lol

-Matt