Thread: Licensed Kuroshitsuji Season 2
View Single Post
Old 2010-12-23, 13:28   Link #642
Miri_Haptism
I am watching you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicstar View Post
So I just finished watching the second season and I couldn't be happier that Ciel was turned into a demon and that Sebastian will always be his butler (I just wish Sebastian wasn't so bummed out about the situation; if only he could love Ciel more than just as a tasty meal but I guess that can never happen *sigh*).

Anyways I'm a little confused about the storyline. So the reason Ciel's soul could not be devoured by Sebastian in the first place was because Alois commanded Claude to bring him Ciel correct?

But the reason Alois issued such a command was because Claude told him that the person who killed his brother was Sebastian right?

So my real question is: Why would Claude tell Alois that Sebastian was his enemy if he already knew that Hannah was the one who made a contract with Luka and took his soul? It's not like he was craving Ciel's soul yet so there was no reason for him to set up Alois into thinking that Sebastian was the one who destroyed the Trancy family...

I don't think I understand the basis for the entire second season. Anyone care to explain?
I would love to explain to you.
I guess the reason why Claude told Alois that Sebastian was his enemy is because he was already interested in Ciel's soul. He seemed to know Sebastian and his attachment to Ciel soul. That triggered his interest because he sees humans only as food. Its the same as why he brought Hannah in the house, it was because he was interested in the way she was attached to Luka.
When he got a taste of Ciel's blood is when his REAL obsession with the boy's soul came.

The real reason why no none could get Ciel soul.
When Alois and Ciel's soul merged, Alois made a contract with Hannah. That contract was, that no one could ever eat Ciel's soul. He did this not because Claude told him that Sebby was the enemy, he did this because he found out that Caude didn't want his soul and that he only wanted Ciel. Also because he found out that these demons where only manipulating them. So he wanted to mess up their plan and did the only thing possible.
The second thing he put in the contract with Hannah was that he wanted to join Luka in Hannah's body.
The only thing Alois ever wanted was for Claude to love him......

So when Hannah fell off the cliff, she used all her demon powers to make Ciel one. Making it possible for her to die, and join Claude, Luka and Alois in Nirvana.
Ciel became a demon and Sebastian couldn't eat him.

If you are still confused, don't hesitate to ask me
Miri_Haptism is offline   Reply With Quote