View Single Post
Old 2012-07-05, 15:54   Link #90
Akka

When I was a little kid, we had hunters that had built their hunt-house in a field. We (me and my kid-friends) disliked hunting, especially as this hunt-house was far too close to actual habitations, so we kind of ruined it (some other kids actually put fire to it some years later, though THAT was pretty insane ; some years later, it was demolished, because well it WAS far too close to habitations).

When I was around 17-18, I did a little bit of shoplifting (nothing big, a few comics, a few books and one time some "adult" CD). Somehow, after turning 19, I felt bad about it and swore to stop (and did).

The usual road-related offenses (jaywalking, moderate speeding, parking my car without paying, etc.). All minor though (never drank, never high-speed when there was any car in a radius of 1 km, etc., as a former biker I'm VERY aware that the road isn't a playground and you can KILL and BE KILLED here just because some idiot is acting like a child).

The usual computer stuff, that I still shamelessly do. I dutifully buy every single game that I feel worth it afterward, and the industry is moving more and more toward greedy schemes and abusive DRM, so I'm clearly not feel any single bit of guilt about it.

I think the worst I've ever made was to purposedly tear up the side mirror of a driver that nearly killed me, and basically send me off with a wave after I pointed that to her. Despite all her following shouts and threats, I never heard anything from the police about it, so I guess she was well aware that she had much more to lose about it than me.
Akka is offline   Reply With Quote