Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-07, 02:30   Link #15491
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Considering that both Israel and Palatine want Jerusalem as their capital...yes it is going to cause problems.

I think I've heard arguments about it heavily for ten years or so now...and sometimes I think a King Solomon like solution would be best for the place, even if it is a holy ground for all three groups (Jews, Christians, and Muslims)....Either it is taken away as a United Nations held city for all time...or the (unlikely and unethical I might add) ultimate version of the King Solomon solution...glass it, after giving a warning to leave the city...(after seven days or forty days....whichever is more symbolic). I know it is wrong and impractical...but sometimes is seems like that would be the only thing that would end the bickering and all. It is the horrid, "if you can't share it or play nice, than no one is going to have it at all" solution...an extreme version of cutting the baby in half due to two women claim it.

The hope is that someday they will live there in peace...but the way things keep seeming to go...it seems unlikely...at best.