View Single Post
Old 2006-05-31, 04:57   Link #61
idofgrahf

Send a message via MSN to idofgrahf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103
..........dude, where were you when you were watching the series? How many episodes were Katejina and Chronicle together? All the way from when she was "captured" by him to the very end of the series. That's about 4/5 of the series. What the heck do you mean "not enough interaction"?

And buddy, it's clear that she was doing it for Chronicle the whole way. Her feelings for him set her on the path of a mobiel suit pilot. From there, she built an ego, and when Shakyi and Usso clashed with her ego, she snapped.

Anyway, you asked for an explanation, I gave you one. You said yourself you didn't understand how it happened, so how do you think you can correctly explain and refute explanations given by other people?

I'm calling it quits now. I try to explain something to somebody who says he doesn't get it, then he pulls a 180 and starts saying I'm wrong when, again, he said himself he didn't get it.
No, your explanation simply made little sense in the context of the show, yeah they were together for most of the show, so? How many intmate secene was there between them? At the end what Katejina said implies she was using everyone, and some bs about power. Nothing up to that point implied that she was power hungery or a control freak and suddenly she goes all physco. Nor was there any evidence that she considered Uso looking down on her until ep 50, that just came out of no where.

I am not saying your interpretation as wrong, however, if Katejina was suppose to be seen in the light in which you suggest, her character has as many holes if not more so then Quess from CCA. I find that hard to believe in a 51 ep show.

Lacan/Grahf
idofgrahf is offline   Reply With Quote