View Single Post
Old 2006-12-31, 12:11   Link #92
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

In no point do I feel that current Yuuichi is treating Ayu as his girlfriend. I really don't know where people get this idea at all. I guess it must be the pre-conception that Ayu is the "heroine" therefore Yuuichi must feel romantically involved with her? So far, nothing Yuuichi does so far is even remotely close to being a romantic advancement. So what if he treats Ayu taiyaki, he's been treating *everyone* with food, Makoto, Shiori, Mai, and even Nayuki got treated at one stage or another. Heck I would say young Yuuichi treats young Ayu more as a girlfriend than the current Yuuichi does. All Yuuichi currently is doing is treating Ayu as merely a childhood friend whom he hasn't meet for a long time. The movie date feels fine as it is because it wasn't romantic in nature and Yuuichi didn't even make any moves there, least not forget that he only went because *Ayu* invited him, and not the otherway around, and he accepted as a friendly gesture. Plus the teasing was friendly in nature. It was a friendly movie date, nothing more.